Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Effects of Old Age While Still in My 20's

Last Saturday I tweaked my lower back.  This is the 2nd time over the past three years :(

When I was 15 I was involved in a pretty bad car accident on 580 East bound.  My family's Mazda MPV spun 740 degrees before finally stopping facing the opposite freeway 580 West bound.

Over the next 6 months I had chiropractic treatment and till today I can crack my spine by just twisting.  I got an x-ray about three years ago and found out I have mild scoliosis, so that may add to my weak back.  For as long as i can remember my lower back has given me problems - yup even when I was a kid.

Maybe I worked myself too hard over the last two weeks.  Adding Yoga and not properly doing the moves could have messed me up.  I do my best to remain core tight but I'm sure these workouts add too much stress on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment